Are you considering making a major change in your life – or already in the midst of one?
You may be:
- Thinking about a job or career change, or regrouping after a job loss
- Going through a divorce
- Weighing the pros and cons of relocating
- Considering going back to work or school
- Facing an “empty nest”
- Caring for an aging parent
- Dealing with the loss of a loved one
Transition can happen at any time in our lives. Sometimes we initiate the change, and often we have little or no control over it. Either way, the process of moving through a transition, both during and after, can be very overwhelming.
Coaching can provide you with the tools and support to successfully navigate life’s big changes. Iwill work closely with you to help you regain a sense of control and take care of your own immediate needs. And together we will determine what is most important as you map out the future of your choosing.
Many of processes and practices I offer my clients have worked for me as I have moved through my own life passages.
- We will focus on getting clear about your vision for the future and identifying any roadblocks that might be standing in your way.
- We will explore and identify specific goals and create action steps for accomplishing them.
- You will experience a renewed sense of purpose,motivation and accountability as you let go of what no longer serves you– and nurture new beginnings on the path to living life on your terms.
If you are going through a challenging transition and would like to navigate it more intentionally, let’s work together to leverage the opportunities it provides to create positive, powerful change.